Pekin&Pekin offers unparalleled opportunities for those aiming to build a successful career in the field of law.As a well-established and proactive firm, we combine a commitment to legal excellence with the utilization of cutting-edge practice management tools. All practice areas of the Firm are open to both Turkish and international candidates, including sabbaticals and internships.
In particular, we seek individuals who possess the following qualities:
- Proven Professional Track Record: We value candidates who have demonstrated a track record of excellence in their previous professional experiences.
- Initiative-Takers: We are drawn to individuals who exhibit a proactive approach and a willingness to take initiative.
- Personal and Professional Development: We look for individuals who are eager to invest in their personal and professional advancement, constantly seeking to expand their knowledge and skills.
- Solution-Oriented Mindset: Our firm is built upon finding innovative solutions to complex legal challenges. We value individuals who have a solution-oriented mindset, analyze problems from multiple angles and develop creative approaches to achieve favorable outcomes for our clients.
If you are driven, ambitious, and share our passion for delivering exceptional legal services, we invite you to explore the career opportunities available within our firm.
Pekin & Pekin welcomes the opportunity to provide law students with an insight into how a professional law firm operates and to help them on their career path.
Pekin & Pekin is designed to provide legal trainees with a valuable opportunity to gain firsthand experience and insights into our work and organizational culture. As a legal trainee, you will be assigned to a specific practice team within the Firm, allowing you to immerse yourself in the day-to-day operations and projects of that team.
The following is a list of qualifications we are looking for in our legal trainees:
- Degree from a reputable law school
- Excellent command of English, both written and spoken (equivalent of TOEFL score of 105 or higher or IELTS score of 7 or higher), second language is a plus
- Excellent attention to detail and punctuality
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong teamwork skills
- High learning agility to adapt in short term
Applications for legal internships is accepted between November and January.
The selected candidates will be contacted for an interview by the beginning of February
The purpose for our summer internship is to give students and potential full time interns of Pekin & Pekin an insight into our work and our culture. All summer interns are assigned to a specific practice team within the Firm. During the internship period all summer interns will also have the opportunity to have internal trainings.
Our summer internship program is from June to August and applications for summer internships is accepted starting from February to the end of March.
The selected candidates will be contacted for an interview by the beginning of April.
Prospective Candidates & Application Procedure
We require your resume in English with a cover letter expressing why you would like to join Pekin & Pekin and letting us know which practice teams you are most interested in. As Pekin & Pekin conducts the majority of transactions in English you must have an advanced level of English in addition to general business and communication skills. Only candidates with the highest level of academic achievement are considered.
Applications, which do not follow the above listed instructions, will not be taken into consideration. All applications shall be sent to email@example.com